- If you route through International Falls, Fort Frances, follow Hwy 11 east from Fort Frances to Hwy 502 north to Dryden take Hwy 17 West to Vermilion Bay.
- If entering through Baudette and Rainy River, travel 35 miles east to Hwy 71 and the north to Hwy 17 and then East to Vermilion Bay
- At Vermilion Bay turn north on Hwy 105 and go 60 miles towards Ear Falls.
- We are located 5 miles south of Ear Falls, look for our sign, you will turn right off Hwy 105.
- When heading north, we are the next road after White Wing Floating Lodges and Kay Air Service.
- ATTENTION if driving through Minnesota: Effective July 1, 2015 If you trailer a boat or piece of water-related equipment in the state of Minnesota you must take Aquatic Invasive Species training and get a trailer decal. For more information please review the link provided http://www.trailers.mndnr.gov/
Approximate Driving Distances
|Chicago – 865 miles||Des Moines – 780 miles|
|Duluth – 390 miles||Minneapolis – 505 miles|
|Omaha – 915 miles||St. Louis – 1115 miles|
|International Falls – 205 miles|